domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

Of dreamers and writers...

Yes. I'm a writer. I dream with photography and scenes in my mind. I write on paperbacks, margins, napkins, and of course, in my own hand. Yes, I am a dreamer, and I chose to live awakened to realize what I dreaam. Yes, I'm an engineer, I will do the hard work. The Calculus, the Chemistry, the Physics, and the Biology. Yes, I'm an artist, and also a scientist. I dream of marriage. I dream of family. I wish I marry a footballer, an engineer, a doctor, or a writer. Oh yes, I love football, I mean "soccer". I am descendant of spanish-arabian, french and the ethnical yaquis. I am mexican and my nation is Heaven. Yes, I am catholic. I believe in God. I am that one that might not speak a lot, but writes without borders.


Litercat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario